Sunday, October 30, 2011

A capital F

.......for FUN!!! Miss M's Hallowe'en party was a screaming success.
We decked out the house...



              
Happens when you don't do the dusting...


Kevin in his fave chair

A little bone action in the roses....(did I really say that?)

                    

Miss M's friends looked suitably ghoulish!


...........as did the ghostly shadows taking the photos!

Don't get me started on the freaky food!

Severed finger cupcakes courtesy of my very talented M-I-L

Enough food colouring was ingested to make for some very amusing Mummy Wrapping.....



.....and as all sugar-fuelled games go, it very quickly went "pumpkin" shaped!


After a very successful Trick-or-Treat around the neighbourhood 7o'clock hit, the ghouls went home, the washing up was done and Ms.K had a date with a cheeky vino in a darkened room! Can't wait till next Hallowe'en!!

xxMs.K




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I want to come to your place again........too scary xJJ

beachvintage.com said...

Hi Mrs K, looks like a great time. Happy Halloween xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...