Sunday, October 02, 2011

.........looka moi!!!

Well today is the day I celebrate a couple of firsts....
1st first is "hooray!!!" I have finally published my first blog post after weeks of trying to work out how to set the darn thing up. Many long hours and sore bottoms later......et voila!!! So proud!
2nd first is that I went to my first Suitcase Rummage at Reddacliff Place in Brisbane city where I found all sorts of lovely treats and bought a few "souveniers" to bring back out to the 'burbs with me. Unfortunately the wind was blowing a westerley and Mr.D is not the most interested of rummagers, though he would never complain I felt it my duty to do a quick round of the suitcases and get outta there before I lost him all together. He did very well, as did I.

Little beauty un:

How cute is this lovely little tea cup and saucer I bought for a song!


Little beauty deux:


Pretty vintage cake plate sans carriage stem....I have some exciting plans for this one. Please excuse my (lack of)photographic skills; practise will make perfect.


Little beauty trois:

This is the CUTEST!! A gorgeous ring modelled by the gorgeous Miss H and made out of a teeny tiny cake plate from a mini tea set. Can't wait to go back and get the matching teapot necklace! But that will have to wait till next month.

Enough of my selfishness...Miss H and Miss M are starving and dinner will not make itself (read: my vino glass is empty).

xxMs.K





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog looks great mum

Anonymous said...

Love that ring! Great shopping. Note to self, leave hubby behind next time. Your blog looks lovely. Can't wait to read more. Sheree xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...