Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Birthday Wishes


Happy Birthday to my dear friend Mrs.N!!! I made this just for you my sweet; I hope it goes well with your new Cape Cod deck chair.....This is my first attempt at sewing bunting...I promise it does look better in real life!

And we have a couple of new family members. Pleased to introduce you to Miss H's new friend "Berry":



You'd look cranky too if you were plopped into a very pinkly furnished new house. Lucky his mates can't see him! And Miss M's new buddy "Cristal":



Hilarious!!! I know, he looks like he's smiling; I think he quite likes his new pink glitter palace or is it just the water neutraliser??! Charge your glasses, be upstanding, and here's cheers for a long and happy life in the Kitchen Kitsch house!!! Ha!

xxMs.K





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...