Monday, October 17, 2011

P.S

Just an add-on to last night's post. The piano recital brought back memories of my piano concerts when I was Miss M's age; in particular the "after party".....I blocked out the actual piano performance! We would adjourn to Mrs C's dining room where we would all share in an afternoon tea of epic proportions served on her lovely china....I'm talking REAL afternoon tea like ribbon sandwiches, cakes, scones with jam and cream, cupcakes; all homemade of course, but the part that has stayed with me is that she had the best crazy tea set I have ever seen. So it was then, back in the early '80's that my Mum started my china trio collection for me. If memory serves me correctly, this was one of my first!


Please be reminded that this post is a P.S done in haste so sorry, no ironing of fabric today!

xxMs.K





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...