Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Afternoon Tea

I've got my cranky pants on tonight. I'm not certain as to why....just in a Cancerian mood (blame it on astrology). To help me get through the night, until the kids go to bed, I decided to have a flick through my latest find. I know I'm probably preaching to the converted but recently I "discovered" frankie magazine and all the treasures that go along with it such as this lovely little cookbook appropriately called, afternoon tea. It's a pretty-pictured book that's full of old-school recipes which have been handed down through generations and at $19.95 it's a steal. Even if you weren't into baking you'd buy it just for the pictures....well I would.


Makes me want to don one of my vintage aprons and skip into the kitchen tout de suite! Only problem is, which one to bake first; the crunchy pink slice or the macadamia beer cake???

xxMs.K


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...