Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mondo Cherry? Mondo Good!!

I love it when I look in my hefty overstuffed handbag and find forgotten treasures. This happened to me very recently when I reached in for my car keys and pulled out a lovely little package. You see, on Sunday I checked out The Boutique Markets at Portside, Hamilton. My first port of call was to Mondo Cherry where I could have easily snapped up all in sight at this gorgeous corner of the markets but I begrudgingly limited myself to these cuties:


Sorry if I've confused you....I'm talking about the gift tags with the the cherubic little children on them.  I know, I know....how could I possibly forget buying something so lovely only 3 days ago? You haven't seen inside my bag! The tags are made from vintage children's books and are oh so sweet. This is merely a snippet of the huge range that the Mondo Cherry girls lovingly cut and sew by hand.  My biggest dilemma now is trying to decide which three of my friends and family I love most to give these little beauties to?  I've a feeling this won't be my last Mondo Cherry purchase (I just love saying that name!)

xxMs.K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...