Monday, November 07, 2011

Oh yes I did!!


.......look what I won on Ebay! I know, I know, technically I didn't win it but I feel like a winner with this gorgeous beast in the Kitchen Kitsch house.  She needs a little spruce and a new coat of paint but I just know we are going to be BFFL. Thanks to Mr.D and my ever supportive parents who helped me haul the bounty home and after much huffing and puffing landed her safely in my now very crowded lounge room. Stay tuned for more updates........
On another note, I have signed up for my first market day so I have been madly crafting and designing treasures to sell. This will be held on Sunday November 27 at the Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club in Manly and is a fundraiser to aid a Brisbane family in need of money to buy essentials for their severely disabled son.......if that doesn't get you there, nothing will. I will post more details as they come to hand!

xxMs.K

2 comments:

Polly Dolly said...

That unit is fantastic, its the kind of of vintage furniture I,m looking at for my new business venture xx

kit and nancy. said...

wow! she's beautiful! i love her original colours too. congrats on registering your name...very exciting! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...