Monday, November 28, 2011

It Is Done.....!

Just a quick one today. The market was heaps of fun; it was great to see some familiar faces and also welcome some new ones. Thanks so much to my friends and family who came to support Kitchen Kitsch and help ease the financial burden on the poor family with the disabled child. Thanks a million!! ....and a huge thanks to my lovely friend Mrs.C for her invaluable help and fabulous sense of style! I couldn't have done it without you; and my super talented Mum who tirelessly sewed her heart out! Here are some snaps!


Mrs.C & Ms.K










  Now, no rest for the wicked, tonight Miss M has a full dress, hair and makeup rehearsal for her ballet concert before the real deal tomorrow and Wednesday nights so I am off to paint the tap shoes, clean the ballet shoes, pancake the tutu (you heard me!) and fall in a heap! I love doing things for my kids and am glad I am able to help with these things but in all honesty I just want to put up my Christmas decos and make my Chrissy cake! Thursday.

xxMs.K

1 comment:

Nic said...

You should be so proud, wat a wonderful and creative selection treasures at the markets. . Your a true inspiration to myself and so many others. I continue to revel in your creative ways. Cheers xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...