Thursday, November 24, 2011

Busy Busy!


I can't believe it has been more than a week since my last post. I adore Christmas but unfortunately never get a chance to sit back and enjoy the lead up and I know I'm not alone when I say this. I'm horrified to admit that I haven't even put up my Chrissie decorations......abominable!! I usually like to get them up mid November so I can drain every last drop of enjoyment out of them.
So what have I been doing? And why do I think anyone wants to know?! Well, apart from ballet rehearsals, tap rehearsals, costume checks, Christmas concerts, work, and the general day-to-day running around (and a movie with Big Sis that I squeezed in at the start of the week! Belated birthday pressie, thanks Mrs.S!) I have been madly crafting, pricing, ticketing (and stressing) for my very first Market Day on Sunday! It's been fun and madness all at once. Here are the official details.....would love to see some familiar faces on the day, and it's for a great cause. A Brisbane family with a disabled little boy need help after thieves stole money intended for their endless medical expenses. If that doesn't get you there, nothing will.........

Market Day
Sunday November 27, 2011
Moreton Bay Trailer Boat Club
34 Fairlead Crescent
MANLY

8.30am - 4pm

ENTRY: Gold Coin Donation

A snippet of the treasures on offer:
Handmade cards and paper crafts, silk dolls and scarves, millinery, handmade Xmas decorations, handmade jewellery, Xmas treats such as nuts, lollies, chutney, pickles, jams and cakes, soy candles, children's clothing and accessories, canvas paintings, natural soaps, bath salts and body products....(deep breath.....)whew!!
.....and mine: Vintage aprons, new aprons made in vintage style, xmas aprons (aprons!aprons!aprons!) padded memo boards, bunting galore, vintage bric-a-brac, xmas wreaths, xmas decorations, vintage crockery, and MORE!! Get thee there!!

xxMs.K


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...