Tuesday, November 08, 2011

I'm Celebrating!


Kitchen Kitsch is now officially a business!!! I received my Registration details from my accountant in the mail today......now it's serious....and I'm seriously overwhelmed! Kitchen Kitsch will showcase a collection of my Vintage inspired aprons made by my clever Mum with a little bit of help from me, fabric craft such as bunting and noticeboards, vintage plate clocks, vintage and upcycled bric-a-brac, linens and much much more!!
I will also have a range of Christmas goodies that I'll be selling at the markets on November 27 (see previous post). These include Christmas aprons, decorations made from vintage doilies and fabric and lots of other lovelies.
Unfortunately Mr.D is working tonight so I'm saving the celebratory champers for tomorrow night when he is on his "week end"; until then I'll just do a very subdued "punch the air" and dream of what's to come......

xxMs.K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, all the best in your new business venture. With your enthusiasm and creativity you cannot help but do well. Have fun at the Manly markets. I will come and check out all your beautiful goodies! xJJ

Polly Dolly said...

Congratulations, I wish you lots of luck in your new exciting business xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...