Friday, November 11, 2011

The Fun We Had!

Well fun for me.....toasting my new business with a lovely bottle of champers we brought back with us from our holiday in France last year. Oh France......how I love her! My only wish was that we brought back more than one bottle.


Mr.D being artistic with his photography!



Me, being impatient with Mr.D's artistry!

Oh and Happy Birthday to my 87 year old Grandmother! When I gave her a call tonight and asked her how old she was (oh come on...it wasn't the first thing I blurted out to her...) she said she wasn't sure but everyone was telling her she was 87! Bless her... Can't wait until I'm of the age where not only do I not remember how old I am but I don't care less either!


The Birthday Girl



xxMs.K


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...