Monday, February 13, 2012

Is This It?

I'm very excited to say that I've finally found a vintage caravan that is for sale in an area not too far from home. So this afternoon I'm off to have a squizz at this little bubble.....


No it's not made out of Lego! Bad pic I know but you get the idea. Fingers, toes, and eyes are crossed for this one......1952 Sunliner ripe for renovation. Please Mrs. Universe....I promise to never be cranky ever again.....

On another note today is the first day of my Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation program. I've already boosted my gym sessions to 6 per week, as suggested, so now the eating program begins. Jeez I'm going to miss those chocolate coated jelly babies I discovered while on holidays recently. Wish me double luck!

xxMs.K


1 comment:

Polly Dolly said...

That's a cool caravan, good luck. Look forward to some more pictures xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...