Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Colour Choices

Thanks for your comments on my fab finds; just a question I'd like to pose to my in-the-know friends.....what colour should I paint the chairs? Every time I think about it bright yellow pops into my head. Now up until not-so-long ago I was a loather of yellow; it stems from (what I thought was) a hideous dress my dear Mum made for me to wear on my first day of "kindy". Now looking back it was a cute little dress and I wish I had the opportunity to wear it again.....but what does a 4 year old know? In fact I spotted a gorgeous Leona Edmiston dress the other day which reminded me of my little yellow dress, just a grown-up version, but at $295 I was not about to make up for what I missed out on in my childhood.

So here are the choices......Yellow? Red? Turquoise? Green?.....or back to white?

      


 






A very stylish friend suggested yellow for the pot planter; she thought it would look fab with the red and pink geraniums and I agree wholeheartedly. Am thinking my yellow fetish may not last too long so painting 2 chairs in it may be OTT. Suggestions ploiyse poiyple......

xxMs.K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend. You know I love some yellow action but am thinking turquoise...nice and fresh for summer. Xo

Anonymous said...

Turquoise would be nice but I like the idea of plain old white. xmima

Kristy said...

Not to be a follower but I'm thinking turquoise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...