Sunday, February 05, 2012

I Didn't Mean To!

I swear!!! This afternoon I very innocently drove to a nearby suburb to pick up an ebay win for a friend and as I hopped out of the car I nearly tripped over these.......just waiting for me by the side of the road. It's true!!!




I have always been quietly envious of people who proclaim they "found it by the roadside" and actually I always doubted their authenticity but now I am a total convert and hope people are now quietly envious of me....ha!! Only trouble is I'm quickly running out of room to hide these treasures, Mr.D just wouldn't understand.

xxMs.K

5 comments:

kit and nancy. said...

Those chairs are FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

You kill me...I am moving your way. Only kids on my footpaths...

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it, there is just no end to your 'talent'. xmima

Raspberrypie said...

Great find..!!

Raspberrypie said...

Great find...!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...