Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Use your Imagination!


I've been saving this pretty Spring flower pic for a rainy day....soooo.....today is a good a one as ever! I'm pretending it's a glorious sunny day like the ones I had last week on our holiday. I guess the rain signifies the end of holiday fun and back to the doldrums of the school week (positivity is not my strong point this week) never the less we are off to celebrate Australia Day eve with a barbie at a friend's place and me as the designated driver. You heard me! As of Monday I decided I will be alcohol free for the remainder of January and all of Feb.....hooray for me!! My poor family.....

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY FOR TOMORROW!!!!

xxMs.K



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great pick up! xmima

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...