Friday, January 06, 2012

That's Better...

When you have a less than ordinary day there's no better way to make the sun shine again than by falling into the welcoming arms of the one you love......the op shop. I had one of "those" days on Wednesday, nothing went to plan, people let me down and hurt my feelings (boo hoo) then a spur of the moment opportunity arose so I ran with it. Here comes the sun!!!




1. Large cane picnic basket with funky tartan lining
2. Vintage dinner plate with pretty flowers
3. Cake plate sans carriage thingy all ready for "upcycling"
4. Pretty china swan....always a winner
5. Cute china bunny friends with holder in the middle (toothpicks?)
and best of all 6. Vintage Scrabble game straight out of the '50's in mint condition and looking completely unused!


Happy, happy me!

xxMs.K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...