Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Toons

I've been thinking lately that it's high time I ditch the E.L.O album and purchase myself some new tunes. My immediate thought was to hop on to iTunes to see what treasures I could find; two minutes later the Kimbra and Lanie Lane albums were in my basket and I was checking out. I know I'm not Robinson Crusoe with the discovery of these two artists and the people out there with lives have probably been enjoying these two divas for years....baby steps for moi....
 
                                     Album_sidebar

This album is fantastic, Kimbra's voice is amazing and powerful. I'm no music critic but I know a good song when I hear one........they're all crackers!

                                   

Lanie Lane.....now this is fab. The cover says it all....rockabilly cuteness abounds inside the cover of this album. Love it!! Stand aside E.L.O......there's some new kids in town!

xxMs.K


                                              

1 comment:

Polly Dolly said...

I have never heard of these two artists. Maybe they have not hit the UK scene. I love that type of music x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...