Monday, January 30, 2012

Caravan Preps

With my search for the perfect caravan well underway, and patience not being one of my strong points, I have started "furnishing" my imaginary van in the hope it will give me the strength to keep searching. So far I have: 1950's vintage Travel Scrabble, my first subscription of Vintage Caravan Mag (of course) and some cute dotty coffee cups. What is it they say about counting chickens?



Some fun mismatched cutlery


A dinky teatowel complete with picnic rug and ants



........and last and luckiest, kitsch shell mirror (complete with dirty smudge marks, better get onto that!)



Come on Mrs Universe, I'm ready now, send her to me tout de suite!!

On a less desperate note Miss M and I enjoyed a bit of baking on the week end. At her request we made jam filled heart cakes.....here is the proof!



I know.....the styling's not that flash but it's the best I could do after a couple of champers er, sodawaters.....


xxMs.K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the heart shaped cakes, mima

Kristy L said...

I wil have to get you to style my van!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...