Friday, March 22, 2013

Ketosis Hiatus


This happy pic has absolutely nothing to do with my post but it made me feel good and I'm sure it'll have the same effect on you.

The gods are against me!  I was coasting along nicely in a state of ketosified bliss (yes, I made that term up) and having lost 2.2kgs in 5 days had me feeling quietly in awe of my new friend Pierre.......Dukan that is. Then without warning the whole family was struck by the dreaded vomitus your stomachus upus; starting with Miss H, then Miss M and I simultaneously and now Mr D.  The house is a shambles and all I feel like eating is carbs.....good carbs though. In the last 2 days I've eaten a piece of toast with honey, half an orange and half a bowl of some kind of soup out of a tin. Against all Monsieur Pierre's rules I know; I even googled my heart out asking the WWW what I should eat when sick on The Dukan but there were no hard answers.  I guess you just eat what your body requests as it really does know best. On the upside, this hiatus could very well result in the loss of a couple more kilos without having to lift a finger....gotta love that!! Ewwww, time for a lie down.

xxMs.K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...