Monday, March 18, 2013

Ketosis Sliposis

 


I have been madly producing ketones over the past four days but all came to a grinding halt last night when we had some friends over for an impromptu dinner. My ever thoughtful Mr.D bought me a special bottle of low carb vino "just in case" which then of course became an "in any case" to have with dinner.  I was careful to have a big bottle of water sitting next to me at all times and even resisted the urge to have any of the gorgeous crunchy white Tiger Bread which was plonked right in front of me.  Dinner was a lovely  lamb roast which technically is a no-no on the Attack Phase due to the fat content but down it went along with the bottle of low carb sav blanc and a huge slab of caramel mudcake to boot.

Oh my stars!! How do I feel today? Well.... shaky, nauseous, and extremely annoyed with myself for dropping the ball. So not worth it, and as a "punishment" I am forcing another Attack day on myself instead of stepping into the Cruise Phase like I should be. Weigh-in will have to wait another couple of days until I can regain my ketosis composure......

Till then....

xxMs.K




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...