Wednesday, October 03, 2012

The Sweet Life

It is my unprofessional opinion that I'm slightly obsessive compulsive when it comes to real estate.  Real Estate dot com is on my favourites list and I check it at least 5, sometimes 6 times a week to see that I don't miss the opportunity to discover my dream home.  I find the house online, move in, redecorate and live happily ever after....all in the space of a day and a half! Not that I'm in any position to move or to sell but the desire for change is always there. Truth is, I often go to open house inspections just to see how the seller has decorated......

At the moment I am obsessing over a house that, well, would definitely not be everyone's cuppa but for some reason I just can't shake it. In fact when I told Mr D that I "must have it!!" he looked to the heavens and shook his head sadly and I'm certain I saw Miss M smile sympathetically before twirling her fingers near her temples in a "coo coo, coo coo" fashion, and Miss H just screamed "I'm never living there!!".  Now don't think for a minute that I'm looking at the 10 bedroom mansion with tennis court and Olympic size pool.....not for me at all.  Anyhow, I'll present the pics and let you decide.....



This shot I have as my wallpaper on my phone...




This pic is my PC screen saver....





Think of the potential!!...I certainly have! The interior isn't much chop but never fear, I have already been on Ebay and decided on some vintage fixtures and fittings that will bring the old girl back to life.....seriously, I have......I didn't actually bid on them but put them on my Watch List just in case.
Aahhhh, I can see it now, a coop full of Bantam-Cochins......



.......a picket fenced Kitchen Garden


Oh and a rustic yet stylish fireplace.....


Don't even get me started on the plans I have for the kitchen and bathroom! We'll I'll be so happy! 

xxMs.K






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...