Saturday, October 13, 2012

Today is the Day!!

 
 The excitement is growing in the Kitchen Kitsch house....well everyone else is asleep but I'm excited for two lovely friends are shouting it to the world that they want to live happily ever after...together. Bright and early today I'm heading up the mountain to beautiful Maleny to help set up (some would say "style" but I'm no show off) their family property for today's nuptials.  Looking outside the sun is rising, the wind we saw yesterday is now non existent and I just think today may be as fantastic as Spring ever gets.  Brisbane was certainly made for Spring. Gorgeous!

So last night I packed the car with 40 of my carefully wrapped precious teacup trios, vintage cutlery, "handcrafted" vases and candle holders, cake stands, dessert trays....blah blah blah....you name it.  I feel so blessed that Ms A wants to decorate her special day with what some see as space wasters but I see as beautiful pieces of history.  Speaking of history, I'm hoping that in between "styling" and "nuptials" my Mr D will take me for a drive to look at the farmhouse I've been lusting after and if I'm exceptionally lucky the romanticism of the day may just convince him that a family of 4 should live in a dilapidated 70 year old 2 bedroom house....just maybe....

Best wishes to a lovely couple.....Ms A and Mr D xxx ....I've got some toenails to paint!


xxMs.K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...