Thursday, October 18, 2012

Vintage Styled Wedding Fun

 
 


These "old girls" have worked hard, played hard, been soaked, gently bathed and hung out to dry....as have I, in the post wedding days. By all accounts my beautiful friends' vintage styled wedding was a roaring success and the hard work, sweat and tears...(or is that "beers"?) were so worth the months of planning, crafting and kilometres driven to make sure all went smoothly.  I take my hat off to those who style weddings as a profession; lucky for me the bride was well organised, knew exactly what she wanted and let her fingers do the walking.  Makes me really appreciate the ease of online shopping and sites like Pinterest that give so many fabulous ideas for that special occasion.

I took a few pics for your viewing pleasure, although, photographer I am not!! Enjoy......



Wishing Well....Vintage Style!
 
 
Kids Table
 

Vintage Words of Love


Yes Please!
 

"Do You Play Croquet??"


Badminton
 

Champagne Station


Polaroid Wall
 
 
Hello Lovelies
 
 
Ball Jar Delight


See Mr.D, I do collect this "old junk" for a reason!!

xxMs.K



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...