Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Garden of Neglect Update

With the glorious warm days already upon us I decided it was high time to get out of my winter hibernation (read: RUT) , paint my toenails and face the world again.  I'm not a huge fan of winter and by the time August rears its head I'm a cranky dreadful mess but knowing that September is just around the corner provides enough fuel to keep me going.

So today I thought I would check out my Garden of Neglect and she did not fail to impress.  There were pleasantries in abundance! Here they are, in no particular order.......

I grew lemons!!


I grew lettuce where I didn't even plant lettuce!.....among the weeds and a twisted wreck of  coriander.



...and then there were 3. My beautiful gerbera had babies....all by itself!



The next one didn't come from my Garden of Neglect, it came from my Saturday market visit but it is so happy I decided to include it.  A colourful bunch of Spring flowers with Spring inspired vintage cross-stitch doily....delicious!!



Enjoy the sunny Springness and the excitement of Christmas being just around the corner!

xxMs.K


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...