Friday, September 21, 2012

The Little Things

Bonjour mes amis, this week I have taken time to look for small blessings in the everyday ordinariness.....is that a word? If it's not, it should be.....I have compiled a list of little things that have brought a "smile to my dial" this week.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

1. Losing a kilo of winter blubber....yay!

2. Hearing birds chirping as I leave for the gym at 5.30am.....a sure sign that the days are getting longer!

3. My new kantha quilt....more of a large splurge than a small blessing....


4. Sharing in the wedding preps for two beautiful people....


5. Bubbles and Indian takeaway on a Friday night.....say no more!

6. Waking up to my three favourites every morning......no not Mr.D, Miss H and Miss M, although they do run a close second....



7. Finding a killer Pinot Grigio with a rockin' bottle! Shocker of a pic but killer of a drop....


8.  Freshly Spring cleaned floors that haven't been Spring cleaned since the last Spring clean!

9.  Listening to Hall and Oates on the MTV Classic Retro channel and not being ashamed to say it......You're Outta Touch I'm Outta Time....you know how it goes....

and 10.  My new yellow wedges teamed with fake tan..... I prefer the wedges to the fake tan!



So that's it....what little things have made you smile this week??

xxMs.K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...