Monday, August 20, 2012

Inspiration Point

Does anyone remember way back in the '70's when Ritchie Cunningham used to take Jenny Piccolo up to Inspiration Point for a spot of "necking"?! Well this post has nothing to do with that but the pics that follow are my colour Inspiration...... for my living room makeout makeover.


I could look at these blues all day!




That sideboard!!! If only....



Who wouldn't want that faux zebra rug??



Colour madness!! I love it!



So pretty with a surprising touch of the middle east....



Pure bliss!!




I think I can safely say my "new, improved" living room will have lashings of turquoise and plenty of red, a touch of yellow and a smattering of green.  Oh and if I dare, a red zebra skin rug!  I wonder if Fonzie would approve??

xxMs.K



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...