Monday, August 06, 2012

Afternoon Tea? Sorted!



I love a bit of cupcake action and although I have never claimed to be Nigella, despite on occasion been mistaken for her (!), hot damn I think I come a close second; especially with these babies I whipped up for the girls' afternoon tea today.  My ever stylish friend Mrs C is a deft hand at cupcakes and she presented one of hers to Miss M last Sunday that would run rings around mine, but I have taken her advice and used a piping gizmo to do the icing and I must say, despite icing going where icing should never go, I'm chuffed with the results.  I even copied her use of little icing flowers for decoration. If only I could coax that "secret icing recipe" out of her I might finally be in with a chance.....  "Vino Mrs C??"

Off now to wash the icing out of my fringe...

xxMs.K

ps Miss M says my cupcakes were good but just not as "high" as Mrs C's......dang!!


1 comment:

SisustEllen said...

Hei! This is so lovely blogg:)
Have a nice week !
Greetings and hugs from Finland by decoratingblogg SisustEllen♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...