Thursday, April 26, 2012

Refurbs

Alot of busy-bee action has been happening at the Kitchen Kitsch house lately. I've been madly stripping, sanding, painting, stuffing....no, not myself......my furniture!!

Refurb Nombre Un:

Dining room pendant light

Et voila!

Fabulous fabric from Fabric Traders

Refurb Nombre Deux:

3 old dears from Ebay, $10 a piece
Et voila!

Ahhh....that's better

Refurb Nombre Trois:

x2
These have been in my family for yonks so I hope I haven't offended anyone by doing this to them:
Et voila!


Oh the fun!!!

Here's a snippet of a new project I'm working on.  Some of my collection I'm lending to a friend for her Vintage Inspired Wedding in October....






xxMs.K







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me. What a talented daughter I have bred.xmima

Anonymous said...

You...my friend...are just too clever!

Polly Dolly said...

I have been so busy myself with refurbs for my new house, hence the lack of blog posts. I love your dining room chairs they are so pretty xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...