Saturday, June 23, 2012

It's Been a Long Time Between Drinks......

.....and so much has been going on.  Since my lovely week end in Melbourne with two fun friends I have hit the ground running but in the mean time completely neglected my posting. So to give an insight into what's been happening (I will only bring your attention to the NICE things) I have a few snaps from Miss M's school fete for which I was the convener of the Sweets and Jams stall, appropriately called "Hey Sugar!" It was my first attempt at any thing of the sort and I was lucky to have my co-convener and fabulous friend Mrs S helping me through.....well, Mrs S and many cheeky vinos!

I used some of my collection of Kitchen Kitsch-enalia as props and I must say I was pretty well satisfied with the outcome given that all we started with was a few standard issue Cath Ed trestle tables.











.....you get the idea! Anyhow, a fun day was had by all and we raised a fistful of cash to boot!

After a busy week of extra shifts at work I'm now looking forward to a Sunday drive up to beautiful Maleny to check out a property where two lovely friends will be wed in October.  The exciting bit is ....apart from their impending nuptials......they want me to help with the decorating using my vintage collection of treasures....that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!!  Can't wait!

xxMs.K





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work....all round!!

Anonymous said...

Your 'Hey Sugar' stall looked sensational. I have never before seen a school fete sweet stall look so damn good. The goodies I purchased on the day even tasted great as well. Good work KA and your friend S. xmima

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...